NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sleep

Since I have started my four websites, it seems like I am always sitting at my computer. If I have a day full of other activities and appointments, then I am on my computer in the evenings and it extends to way into the early morning hours. I cannot seem to discipline myself to get off the computer. I will look at the clock and tell myself to turn it off…then I think, “fifteen more minutes”. Yea, right….next time I look at the clock it is three hours later!!! Sometimes it is 4 or 5 o’clock in the morning when I am dragging myself to bed.

I feel that I have really messed up my sleep rhythm by not going to bed at a decent time so that I can wake up reasonably early in the mornings.

Sleep is so vital to repairing and revitalizing the body. There is much to say about the saying, “early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise”.

Now, if a person is struggling with stress and depression…..poor sleep habits are one of the worse things they could do to themselves. They, above all, need the “early to bed and early to rise…."


So if you want more upsy and less downsy.... get better and longer sleep, okay?