NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Busyness Elimination Therapy (or letting things go)

Pure and simple....it is just eliminating, or letting things go from our time schedule. When I start having too many demands on my time and find myself dreading leaving the house all the time to be somewhere that I have a responsibility to be....that is when my body starts short circuiting. Little by little different symptoms begin to appear, showing an effect it is having on my body and nervous system. Some of these symptoms are high stress, feeling overwhelmed, depression, irritability, crying, and dullness of mind. A friend of mine told me that she was concerned because she was having trouble with her memory. When she told me all that she was involved in, I thought no wonder she is having trouble. Her brain and her body was in overload.

There is nothing wrong with eliminating some things from our schedule....we are NOT failures by doing so, and we SHOULD NOT feel guilty for having to do this. It is for our own health and well-being. We are no good to ourselves and to others if we allow our self to get mentally, physically and emotionally ill.