NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The locality and climate of where we live makes a difference, too

I live in St. George, Utah, USA. It is a very large city compared to the small country western town where I lived before. Not that I like large cities, I really don't. BUT....I do love the climate here! And for me that is the huge plus side of living here.

I can't handle very cold, snowy winters. It makes my depression much, much worse. Living here in St. George provides the ideal winters for me. I would say the normal high temperature during winter hovers around 50-60 degrees. The average normal winter lows at night gets around 25-30 degrees. Our summers DO get a little hotter than most places (110-115 degrees average).

I have a new blog friend who lives in Malaysia, and he has never been to the United States. He asked me if I would post some photos of where I live so that he could see some of the country.

Well, since previous to this I had already had thoughts of beginning another blog devoted just to the sights of beautiful St. George (and other areas of Utah), I have decided to do just that.

So, visit my new scenic blog.... "The Mountain and Desert Beauty of St. George, Utah, USA." See the link to the left of the roller coaster at the top of the homepage.