NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

What is your hobby or something you thoroughly LOVE to do?


....whatever it is, immerse yourself in it; get lost in it; get renewed giddiness with it. Do all you can to use that hobby, activity or interest to help you through your rough days of depression. Don’t feel too guilty if other things do not get done. Just know, and help your family to know and understand, that this is a temporary outlet to help you get through those days of darkness.

Yes, I know that when the bad days come, we generally do not feel like doing ANYTHING AT ALL...that’s why you must choose an activity that will strongly work for you and be like your medicine.

The activities that I LOVE and which help me are: watching movies, and doing my various writings including my 10 blogs. Yikes!...10 blogs? ...yes, I am addicted and also I love knowing that I can help other people through my various kinds of blogs.