NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I dread this time of year



As we approach fall each year, I start to get nervous and glum. Something begins to work inside of me filling the spaces with the dreaded anticipation of what looms before me in the coming months.

I have more pronounced depression this time of year because I suffer with SAD...Seasonal Affective Disorder.... due to the fact that the daylight hours are all whacky. Through the last several years, I have been collecting my arsenal of ways to handle the increased depression when it comes.

This blog is all about how and what I do, not only in the fall and winter when my depression is at its worst but throughout the whole year. Hey...it works for me and I hope you can find help with these ways also.