NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Exercise therapy



We know the value of exercise when it comes to trying to loose weight and improving our health. But exercise can play a major role in helping our depression, also, so that is why I am writing another post about it.

I know that sometimes my depression and anxiety causes me to feel that I do not want to do anything at all, nor do I have the energy to do anything. But I have to really struggle past that and KNOW, really KNOW and understand that doing some form of exercise 3 or more times a week is the best thing for me to feel better. Really...it is no fun to have that black cloud of depression hovering over me all the time. I need some relief and to feel somewhat normal again as much as I can.

So, I push and talk myself into going to the gym and walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes, as many times a week as I can manage it. And it does make me feel better, honest.

Click on the link below to read a good article about depression and exercise:

http://www.ahealthyme.com/topic/exdepression