NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

On the other hand, maybe we MUST




Continuing from my previous post:


Then, there are many, many times… and situations…when I begin to feel claustrophobic and nervous in a group setting or when the noise level starts getting high. I have realized that my sanity depends on getting OUT and away from that setting. Many times I just have to leave, or not participate at all. I figure my emotional well being is far more important than the social event. I have also realized that in really tough situations it does not do me any good to try to stay and just “get over it”, as it stresses me out even more. So, as far as I am concerned, it’s OK to leave if it starts getting out of your control.