NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Can't I just work through it myself ?


I don’t want to be on any meds for my depression. True, my form of depression is mild compared to other peoples, still it sometimes leaves me not able to function quite like I used to. But I can accept it and deal with it.

I feel the methods I use, explained on this blog, works for me, even though I turn sometimes within myself. I can handle that because I am not a people person anyway and most of the withdrawal/escape happens when I know that I will be in a large group of people. STRANGE HOW THAT DOESN’T BOTHER ME WHEN I SIT IN A MOVIE THEATER FULL OF PEOPLE AND GET LOST IN A FILM !!!

Some of the places/activities where there will be large groups of people, is generally places/activities that appear to no longer interest me like it use to, due to the fact that I am getting older and my interests have changed anyway. So, I choose to just work through my depression episodes by myself, without the aid of meds. By the way, I am also an introvert by nature.