NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

It takes a lot of effort sometimes



Having depression causes me not to want to do anything much at all. I have a struggle finding interest in something and my idleness leaves me with too much time to think about my down feelings.

The days I PUSH myself to leave the house and go do something for other people, are the days that I feel much better about myself... and that grey depression cloud lifts a bit.

Just the other day I went to the hospital and visited a friend who had surgery. Then from there I went to a care center and visited another friend who is not doing very well. I was very glad that I came out of myself and made the effort to do that.