NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Exercise ???




Depression takes on many forms and everyone is affected differently. Generally, depression leaves us with not much desire to do anything or go anywhere. So.....that means that we don’t feel like doing any exercise, either. That’s how I feel, anyway.

We all know how important it is to exercise and the many great benefits we gain from it. Exercise alone can lift us up out of our down days.....you’d be surprised how much it can be like a magic pill.

I have really been struggling with getting going at some form of exercise. Each day my body has been feeling tighter and stiffer and more achy. I have been really concerned and have tried to get motivated to do something, so that I don’t get worse. I want to lose weight and feel better...to have better health.

So, a couple of days ago....I did something very important for myself....something that would really be an incentive and motivate me to get that exercise. I made a commitment. I went to a gym (Gold’s Gym) near our home and got a membership. You sign a contract for a certain length of time at a certain set amount of money each month. Now I know that I MUST get my moneys worth out of that gym by going all the time....and that is my plan!