NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Some days the roller coaster of life gets too scary



I expressed some of the following words to a friend earlier today, then decided to use them on this blog to maybe help others who feel the same way. When we know we are not alone in our feelings, it somehow helps.


Many times when something rocks my emotional and depression levels.....I can’t function like normal for awhile. I can't take care of what needs to be done...and I can't think clearly or even FEEL like doing the normal (whatever that is, anymore) stuff.



Any changes mentally and emotionally is a scary thing for me. It is like I can't get a handle on it. When anything happens....I go into slow motion mode and try very hard to get a grip on things. By relaxing myself and getting away for awhile from the "thing" that rocked my stable levels, I am slowly but surely able to get back into my somewhat norm again. And if we end up landing back on our feet once more, isn't that a good thing?