NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Are you in a rut?





Are you beginning to feel like your life is in a rut? Does each day and each week just seem to be a complete repeat of each other....nothing new, nothing different ever takes place?

I realized I was in a rut the other day as I pondered why I was feeling different than usual. Yes, I am prone to depression and blue days...but this particular day I didn’t even feel like watching a movie. Now movies are my great escape and life-saver for my down days, but I knew something was wrong when a movie didn’t even appeal to me.

Ok....I must be in a rut, I thought, as I considered my daily and weekly activities. Nothing exciting to look forward to...nothing different to do...nothing venturesome and new...nothing but the same old stuff!

So now I see the solution to my so called rut. I must c r e a t e some new interesting activities and fun stuff to do for myself. Now comes the job of discovering what those are. There are lots of possibilities.....