NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunshine, fresh air, and doing what we love to do



Sun therapy...being outdoors soaking up Mr. Sun and Vitamin D...both of which are important in the defense against depression.

I feel that there is something refreshing and magical with being out in the sun and breathing in the fresh air....especially if there is a little soft breeze and the scenery is lovely. I love to take slow, deep breaths and enjoy the moment. And now that spring is about here, I can truly say that I have “spring fever”, because I can’t get enough of the outdoors. Seems that the more I can just relax out in the sun and fresh air....the less severe my depression bouts seem.

Another thing that helps me, is doing the things that gives me the most enjoyment. One of those things is my writings. I write about my feelings and thoughts on a multitude of various topics of life and things. Doing the things we love to do....and doing them with all our heart and to the best of our ability, is what brings us joy and lifts us out of our down periods. And if the things we love to do can also help other people, then how wonderful is that.