NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Get a life




I spend way too much time at this computer....I’ve got to get a life!!!!

But I LOVE writing on my blogs and reading other peoples blogs, and checking out this and looking at that... I’ve got to get a life!!!!

But I learn so much from my travels on the computer and internet. Time goes by so quickly when I am on the computer.....I’ve got to get a life!!!

My writings are good depression therapy for me as is everything I do on my computer, along with loving to watch movies and getting myself lost in them. For the moment....this IS my life!!!

By the way, I will give another plug for my new blog: “Movies....My Therapy”
http://moviesmytherapy.blogspot.com/