NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Finding that "something"


Some of my days are so repeatedly boring that I have to really think about the things I truly enjoy doing, and then make myself DO THEM !

I have created projects that I would like to accomplish/finish...such as photo albums for my boxes of photos. And I have discovered that I LOVE to write...creative writing I guess it is called. I think about life in general for a moment and get a particular thought about one thing, and then I write my thoughts and feelings about it.

Struggling with depression...it is crucial to our mental and emotional health and well being to keep busy.....any kind of busy that will occupy our thoughts away from the SAD down times, is a good thing. We need to find that “something” within us that will help to soothe and calm "what ails us".