NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New determinations


Call it resolutions or whatever....but the last two weeks I have really felt like trying harder to exercise more and eat better. I have felt renewed and revitalized since January began. I guess that because December was such a very low time for me that this new year has sparked a desire to pull myself up out of the dark miserable feelings that I was experiencing and do the healthier things that I know will make a difference, such as walking every morning in the fresh air and sunshine. And while I walk I try to do the deep breathing exercises. Our weather has been very nice...in the 50-60 degrees, so that makes it nice for wanting to be outdoors.