NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I tried a new therapy today


Lately, I have been thinking about getting some massage treatments to help relax and calm the stress and body tension and hopefully help my emotional down times. So today I did it. I chose to receive a chair massage. I asked the therapist all about what massages can do to help people. Basically it gets the circulation going and moves the blood more to the surface of the skin. It also breaks up areas of toxins within the body so that the body can eliminate them. And massage loosens up the muscles so that you feel more relaxed and flexible. It was wonderful and I felt so very good afterward. I plan on going once a week to receive my MASSAGE THERAPY.