NOTE ...And I offer a whole list of personally created "Therapies" to help you.

Roller Coaster of Life

Roller Coaster of Life
Life's Ups and Downs
.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Rest and Heal Your Mind and Soul

When those times come when I have dark, overwhelmingly sad days or seasons...I find comfort, relaxation, and a sort of therapy by doing certain things and activities that will take my mind off of what is bothering me and take it to a different place for a short while....so that I can heal.

Some of those places are.....watching good movies, doing my personal writings, working on my websites, calling or visiting a good friend, siting quietly and meditating on sacred things, going outdoors for a nice leisurely walk, reading the scriptures, deep breathing exercises, sitting out in the yard to get sunlight and fresh air, laying on the couch or bed with my legs elevated and with a cool cloth over my eyes and listening to some soft music, and many more things.